SPAIN YOUTH TOUR 2022!!
Come on a once-in-a-lifetime adventure to SPAIN!!
MARCH 11-19, 2022
Southern Spain is an incredible part of the world! History, culture, food, beaches, adventure and much more will all be part of our Learning Brave Spring Tour to Andalusia Spain in 2022.
Come and create friendships and memories to last a lifetime!
This tour is FULL BOARD!! You don't need to worry about anything, just come along for the experience of a lifetime and have everything provided by us!
All food, accommodation, activities, internal flights and transfers included.
9 days tour, 8 nights accommodation.
This tour will be for youth 14 years +, young adults and also for parents.
** Parents please read our 'note to parents'.
Cost - $2500 USD
*First payment - registration deposit = $400
*Second payment = $1100
*Final payment = $1000
This tour is a cultural and personal experience in Southern Spain, we have limited spots.
Get in quick and don't miss out!!
*It is required that all participants have their own medical/travel insurance.
If you would like to discuss the option of a payment plan, please email us at email@example.com
This deposit is non- refundable, for further info please see our Learning Brave Tour Participant Agreement.
**Covid 19 update**
This tour is designed to bring youth together, and as such, we will be socializing in close proximity. Masks will only be required when mandated by Spanish law for use in public places. The wearing of masks inside any tour accommodation will not be required and is optional. Learning Brave LLC will work to ensure the comfort and health of tour participants but will not be held responsible for any Covid 19 cases that arise during the tour. It is expected that tour participants will only attend if they are in good health and experiencing no Covid symptoms.
It is currently required for all persons entering Spain to present proof of vaccination for Covid 19. We will update participants as situations change closer to the date of the tour. It is essential for participants to have travel and medical insurance against any potential delays, medical emergencies or cancellations.
The tour mentors for this trip will be Ross and Skyler Gilbert, both have extensive experience working with youth.
Ross Gilbert was awarded numerous mentoring awards through Williamsburg Learning in 2019, 2020 and 2021. He has never regretted leaving corporate life 5 years ago to fulfill his dream of living intentionally and working in a meaningful capacity with youth.
Skyler Gilbert is the founder of Learning Brave LLC, the mother of 5 children, a writer, artist, and adventure planner.
Both Ross and Skyler have traveled to Spain.They have a passionate love for exploring the beauty and culture of this region of the world and are so excited to share this love with others!
Andalusia Spain is AMAZING!!!
Roman Ruins, Moorish history and architecture, castles, mosques, world class art galleries, gorgeous white sandy beaches, caves, hiking, markets and so much more!
Our Spring Youth Tour 2022 will be based in the Spanish Port City of Malaga in the Andalusian region of Southern Spain. Malaga is set along the sparkling coastline of the Costa del Sol, it is a port city that epitomizes the Andalusian lifestyle. Dressed in golden beaches and an inviting Old Town, Malaga is loaded with history, culture and beauty!
The itinerary for this tour will include;
Exploration of Malaga -
- The famous Malaga Cathedral
- the ancient Roman theatre
- Alcazaba - a palatial fortification in Malaga built in the early 11th Century!
- Castillo de Gibralfaro - Ruins of a Moorish castle fortress!!
- Soho neighbourhood for cool street art and the Picasso Museum. Picasso is from Malaga!!
- The Spectacular Nerja Caves
- The Alhambra - palace and fortress of the Moorish monarchs of Granada, Spain.
- Caminito del Ray - a unique aerial hike, suspended 100 metres up against the walls of the gorge!!
- Cordoba Mezquita - Mosque-Cathedral showcasing spectacular Islamic architecture, the Mezquita is such a unique building to see!
- Some of the most beautiful beaches in the world!!
- Ronda - Ronda is a mountaintop city in Spain’s Malaga province that’s set dramatically above a deep gorge. This gorge (El Tajo) separates the city’s circa-15th-century new town from its old town, dating to Moorish rule.
- Flamenco Dancing!!! An art form based on the various folkloric music traditions of southern Spain
- Make new friend that will last a lifetime! There will be plenty of laughs, epic moments, new friendships and once-in-a-lifetime memories made together in Spain!!
We will finalize accommodation once we have firm numbers for the tour. We plan to base ourselves in a beautiful large home with a swimming pool where we can relax and socialize in-between excursions.
All transportation is included in this tour, including transfers to and from the Spain Malaga International Airport.
After registration, we will advise an optimal time for participants to arrive and depart the airport.
We are very willing to work with parents and and youth to help facilitate travel buddy groups so that whenever possible, teens can fly together and accompany each other. We also offer travel consultation in the form of personalized help to find the best possible flights available for each participant! (We are very good at this as we have been full-time traveling around the world for the past 5 years!)
* Note - The Gilbert children will be accompanying the Learning Brave Tour for some portions, they will be involved as long as they are happy and fun, once they get annoying or whiney, they will be whisked away to a hotel room or a nearby jungle...
- We will greet you and provide all transfers to and from the Spain Malaga International Airport.
- We will provide consultations and recommendations for finding the best available flights.
-All meals and snacks from arrival to departure.
- 8 nights accommodation.
- All internal transportation once arrived in Spain until departure from Malaga International Airport.
- Experienced and fun guides for diverse historical adventures.
- ALL activities, entrance fees, and guided tours included.
- Plenty of laughs and epic moments!
- New friends!!
What's NOT Included;
- Airfare to and from participants home to Malaga International Airport.
- Health/Travel Insurance.
*We recommend Allianz Travel Insurance, they have always been very reliable and we are currently insured with them.
- All costs for Covid tests.
- Spending money for souvenirs.
A detailed list of what to bring on the Learning Brave Spain Tour will be sent out once registration is complete.