EGYPT YOUTH TOUR 2022!!
Come on a once-in-a-lifetime adventure to EGYPT!!
JAN 14-23 2022
The Middle East is our favourite place in the world!
For many people, to visit Egypt is a life dream. Come on an amazing adventure to the land of the Pharaohs with Learning Brave and dive into the culture, the food and the past. Come and create friendships and memories to last a lifetime!
This tour is FULL BOARD!! You don't need to worry about anything, just come along for the experience of a lifetime and have everything provided by us!
All food, accommodation, activities, internal flights and transfers included.
10 days tour, 9 nights accommodation.
This tour will be for youth 14 years +, young adults and also for parents.
** Parents please read our 'note to parents'.
Cost - $2500 USD
*First payment - registration deposit = $400
*Second payment - due Dec 10th = $1100
*Final payment - due Jan 1st. = $1000
Because this tour is a last-minute offer, we are offering an early-bird special for those who sign up in the next two weeks - offer ends Nov. 20th 2021.
Cost - $2250 USD!!
This tour is a cultural and personal experience in the Middle East, we have limited spots.
Get in quick and don't miss out!!
*It is required that all participants have their own medical/travel insurance.
This deposit is non- refundable, for further info please see our Learning Brave Tour Participant Agreement.
If you would like to discuss the option of a payment plan, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
**Covid 19 update**
This tour is designed to bring youth together, and as such, we will be socializing in close proximity. Masks will only be required when mandated by Egyptian law for use in public places. The wearing of masks inside any tour accommodation will not be required and is optional. Learning Brave LLC will work to ensure the comfort and health of tour participants but will not be held responsible for any Covid 19 cases that arise during the tour. It is expected that tour participants will only attend if they are in good health and experiencing no Covid symptoms.
It may be required for all persons entering Egypt to present a negative Covid 19 test within 72 hours of arrival. We will update participants as situations change closer to the date of the tour. It is essential for participants to have travel and medical insurance against any potential delays, medical emergencies or cancellations.
The tour mentors for this trip will be Ross and Skyler Gilbert, both have extensive experience working with youth.
Ross Gilbert was awarded numerous mentoring awards through Williamsburg Learning in 2019, 2020 and 2021. He has never regretted leaving corporate life 5 years ago to fulfill his dream of living intentionally and working in a meaningful capacity with youth.
Skyler Gilbert is the founder of Learning Brave LLC, the mother of 5 children, a writer, artist, and adventure planner. Skyler has a bachelor in Arabic and Middle Eastern Studies.
Both Ross and Skyler have lived and traveled in the Middle East. They have a passionate love for this region of the world and are so excited to share this love with others!
We are still working on an exact itinerary, here is rough outline;
- Pyramids and Giza.
- Cairo and Museum.
- Hands-on cooking class and cultural adventures.
- Coptic Cairo.
- Luxor - Queen Hatshepsut Temple, Karnak Temple.
- The Valley of the Kings.
- Snorkeling in the Red Sea at Hurghada.
this will be completed soon, until then here is an idea of what the trip will include;
- Visit the Ancient Pyramids of Giza - one of the Ancient Wonders of the World! As well as many other ancient sites. Expect to to see mummies, ancient temples, and view the treasures of Egypt in the Cairo Museum.
- Cultural exploration and unique experiences as only exist on Learning Brave tours! We always endevour to help our participants really experience the local culture and make meaningful connections to the place, people and culture they are visiting.
- We plan on visiting a mosque, snorkeling in the Red Sea, trying new and delicious food, and of course - floating on the river Nile on a felucca!
- Make new friend that will last a lifetime! There will be plenty of laughs, epic moments, new friendships and once-in-a-lifetime memories made together in the land of the Pharaohs!
We will finalize accommodation once we have firm numbers for the tour. As always, Learning Brave will supply a top level of comfortable accommodation. We will be staying in a selection of beautiful hotels.
All transportation is included in this tour, including transfers to and from the Cairo International Airport.
After registration, we will advise an optimal time for participants to arrive and depart the airport.
We are very willing to work with parents and and youth to help facilitate travel buddy groups so that whenever possible, teens can fly together and accompany each other. We also offer travel consultation in the form of personalized help to find the best possible flights available for each participant! (We are very good at this as we have been full-time traveling around the world for the past 5 years!)
* Note - The Gilbert children will be accompanying the Learning Brave Tour for some portions, they will be involved as long as they are happy and fun, once they get annoying or whiney, they will be whisked away to a hotel room or a nearby jungle...
- We will greet you and provide all transfers to and from the Cairo International Airport.
- We will provide consultations and recommendations for finding the best available flights.
-All meals and snacks from arrival to departure.
- 9 nights accommodation.
- All internal flights and transportation once arrived in Egypt until departure from Cairo International Airport.
- Experienced and fun guides for diverse historical adventures.
- ALL activities, entrance fees, and guided tours included.
- Plenty of laughs and epic moments!
- New friends!!
What's NOT Included;
- Airfare to and from participants home to Cairo International Airport.
- Health/Travel Insurance.
*We recommend Allianz Travel Insurance, they have always been very reliable and we are currently insured with them.
- The Egyptian Visa must be paid by the participants at least 7 days prior via e-visa, the cost is $25 USD. This visa may require a letter for Learning Brave, this will be provided as well as an itinerary.
- All costs for Covid tests.
- Spending money for souvenirs.
A detailed list of what to bring on the Learning Brave Egypt Tour will be sent out once registration is complete.