Come to the BEST city in the USA,
Come on a cultural, historical and culinary tour of the most magical city in the South!
APRIL 8-14 2021
We are completely in love with New Orleans! In all of our travels around the USA, New Orleans is definitely our favourite place! The food, the culture, the music, the history...it's magic!
This tour is FULL BOARD!! You don't need to worry about anything, just come along for the experience of a lifetime and have everything provided by us!
All food, accommodation and activities included.
This tour will be for teens 14 years +, and also for parents
Cost - EARY BIRD SPECIAL!!!! - $1350 per person.
This offer is only available until Feb 25th.
Full price after Feb 25th will be $1500 per person.
This tour is a small and personal experience in The Big Easy. Our minimum number of participants to run the tour are 6, and the maximum number of participants are 13.
Get in quick and don't miss out!!
*It is required that all participants have their own medical/travel insurance.
If you would like to discuss the option of a payment plan, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
**Covid 19 update**
This tour is designed to bring youth together, and as such, we will be socializing in close proximity. Masks will only be required when mandated by the state of Lousianna for use in public places. The wearing of masks inside the tour accommodation will not be required and is optional. Learning Brave LLC will work to ensure the comfort and health of tour participants but will not be held responsible for any Covid 19 cases that arise during the tour. It is expected that tour participants will only attend if they are in good health and experiencing no Covid symptoms.
The tour mentors for this trip will be Ross and Skyler Gilbert, both have extensive experience working with youth.
Ross Gilbert was awarded top youth mentor for Williamsburg Learning in 2019 and has never regretted leaving corporate life 4 years ago to fulfill his dream of living intentionally and working in a meaningful capacity with youth.
Skyler Gilbert is the founder of Learning Brave LLC, the mother of 5 children, a writer, artist, and adventure planner.
Our plans for the Learning Brave New Orleans Teen Tour includes;
- Experiencing the most beautiful and vibrant city in the USA!
-The most amazing and delicious food in the world!
-Cultural enrichment through music and exploration of the city's landmarks.
-A tour of the bayou swamplands
- An historical Plantation tour at the beautiful Oak Alley Plantation.
- A tour of the historical above-ground cemeteries in New Orleans.
-A visit to the WWII museum in New Orleans - it is ranked one of the best museums in the world!
- A sumptuous meal and ride on a paddle steamboat on the Mississippi River!
- A visit to Madi Gras World to see the amazing floats and learn about the cultural traditions.
-Movie nights, devotionals, and teen connection activities.
All of this and more for an incredible experience in the The Big Easy!
We will finalize accommodation once we have firm numbers for the tour. As always, Learning Brave will supply a top level of comfortable accommodation. We are planning to stay in one of the city's many beautiful homes where we can have our own private gathering space for teen connection activities, devotionals and movie nights.
All transportation is included in this tour, including transfers to and from the New Orleans airport.
*After registration, we will advise an optimal time for participants to arrive and depart the airport.
** If needed, we will work with parents and help to facilitate travel buddy groups so that whenever possible, teens can fly together and accompany each other.
If needed, we are happy to help students to have time for any study or assignments that they feel is needful. Internet will be available.
- Transfers to and from the Louis Armstrong New Orleans International Airport.
-dinner on April 8th. All meals and snacks until breakfast on April 14th.
- 6 nights accommodation.
- Experienced and fun guides for diverse southern adventures.
- ALL activities, entrance fees, and guided tours included.
- Plenty of laughs and epic moments!
- New friends!!
What's NOT Included;
- Return flights from participants home to New Orleans International Airport.
- Health/Travel Insurance.
- Lunches on Thursday 8th and Wednesday 14th will need to be provided by the tour participants. This is because of logistical difficulties with different times of arrival and departure. Tour participants may wish to pack a lunch for the day of their arrival, and buy a lunch/snacks from the airport on the day of their departure.
- Spending money for souvenirs.
A detailed list of what to bring on the Learning Brave New Orleans Tour will be sent out once registration is complete.
This is a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity! Come along for a wonderful southern adventure!!
For more information about how much we are in love with New Orleans and why we think it is the BEST city in the USA, check out this hilarious YouTube video!